Sunday 15 July 2012

XIV. Scene

During this days I worked on my scene. I modelated it with Maya software, doing a representation of my real pop-up scene. I explained that it would be divided in three parts: a castle, the forest and lands and the village, following the places of the legend.

All of this it's quite similar at I would get in my final project, but probably I could change some elements during the next year to improve the modelate.

After several hours of work here there are my renders. I had some problems with the lights because at the begining the lights I used overexposed all the elements in the scenario. I solve that problem changing the parametres and modifying the perspective, and you can see it at the following three images. All of them are a front views because it's the same perspective I'll project during my mapping, so to the trailer I have to do the same view. Now I have to do the composition with After Effects and put all the characters and movements in it. Firtsly I thought to do it with Maya but I tink that's it's more easy and faster to do it with After Effects software. Later I'll upload all my work about the characters and the work with After Effects.






No comments:

Post a Comment