Sunday 8 July 2012

VII. Scenario. Castle

To project my mapping I need a structure to project in it. In another post I explained that I would use a pop-up techinque to made my scene, so this pop-up construction will be divided in three parts: a castle, the forest and lands, and the village.

On it I'll mapp all the images and drawings that I'll create to explain the story that I want.
The reason to made it with a pop-up techinque is that with this I could create more depth and effects at the elements and it'll be more spectacularity 

For the moment I've drawn a prototype of the castle, that it could be changed a bit. This is the draft: 

I've chosen to do a castle on one of my parts of the scene for the reason that it's an important element at the story. Is where will take place some relevant decisions between the king and the population to solve their problems with the dragon, so I think it have to appear in my scene construction.

I'll create the castle with some different shapes and bumps to bring different depths and feelings to the public. I'll do it playing with the surface and the light, and "painting" the scene all the elements that I'll create.

No comments:

Post a Comment