Tuesday 17 July 2012

XV. Saint George trailer (beta)

After all the work I did these days, here there is the trailer of the mapping. In that only appear the story and the prototype of the scene. So here doesn't appear any visual effects like mapping because I'll project it in the final projection, not now. 

Do the trailer has been a hard work because there are a lot of elements, different techniques and software's used in it, so here there are a lot of hours of work because I had to modelate the scene and use software's like After Effects that I don't know too much, for this reason I spent more time to learn and to make the trailer.

This version it's a beta trailer for the moment. Later I'll upload another trying to solve several problems with audio. But for the moment, enjoy it.

Software used: Maya, After Effects CS4, Flash CS4 and Premiere CS4
SoundsFreesound.org
Off voice: Paula




No comments:

Post a Comment