Tuesday 3 July 2012

II. Negotiated studies 1 (ARD602): Deciding my story line

During the second day of class we've established the story line of our projects. I focused it to a familiar audience, so it's an innovative techinque, it will have a gripping plot and a children's topic.

I took as a reference children's tales like "the three pigs" and "Saint George" . I chose this first story, "The three pigs", because there are several buildings and characters, which would help me to create more visual effects. I like the second one because Saint George is the patron saint of Catalonia, so in my opinion it's appropiated to take this legend as a reference, it's an important national symbol of our country and it could be a motivation to develop this project and show it to the people.

The following image it's the first draft I did to try my final idea and start to work with.






On the other hand, at left we can see the sceneario I would like to do. It would be divided in three parts according to the story scenes. I saw this kind of distribution in an interview tv program (you will find the link to the video at the end of this paragraph), so I thought it could be a good idea to take it as reference.



No comments:

Post a Comment