Sunday 16 September 2012

XXIV. August-September

I return here to update another time this blog. During these days I took some days of summer and holidays, but I kept thinking about the project. I've drawn some proposals for my scene, my paper-cut construction. That's not easy because I have to found a good perspective for the landscape to have a good depth to put my characters or for the projection over the paper. For the moment I'm still working on it and I'll update it soon with my drawings.

For the other hand, I bought a tablet to work better and do it more easily. Is the following one:

Moreover, tomorrow I'll start two courses to learn more about the softwares I need. One of them it's about After Effects and it have a duration of 40h. The other one is about Resolume, and have a duration  of 24h. I hope to increase my knowledge during this time to apply this on my work. The center where I will impart  the courses is in MadCenter

No comments:

Post a Comment